I can’t help but be cliché… but can you believe it’s already the new year? Last year felt like it was over within 2 seconds. To be honest, I haven’t given myself much time to prepare for 2016! I don’t have any New Year’s Resolutions or plans for the remaining few months of my uni holidays (probably would like to just stay creative, apply for some internships and create some awesome new content for the blog). But some things I do know… the things Jenny & I have been wanting this month!
We’re starting off the year with a wish list post (it’s been a while since we last did one… sorry). We’re loving neutral tones this month and simplistic accessories that finish off any outfit with subtlety. We’d love to know some things on your wish list this month… or perhaps some cool brands you’d like to tell us about? :)
Also, my Hong Kong Photo Diary will be uploaded to the blog very soon!
Shop our wish list:
1. LACK OF COLOR / The Spencer Boater Straw Hat / here
I’m really loving simplistic pieces this month, pieces that finish the look with a clean and sleek approach. I’ve also been eyeing that “How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are” book for a while now. Hopefully I can grab a copy soon! This is what I’ve been lusting over this month…
1. HOW TO BE PARISIAN WHEREVER YOU ARE /By Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret and Anne Berrest / $34.99 AUD / here
2. MANSUR GAVRIEL / Bucket Bag – Cammello / $495 USD / here
3. SHOP FOR JAYU/ JU328SLV – Dip Ring / $15 USD / here
4. WANDERLUST & CO. / Bow Twist Silver Ring / $30.84 AUD / here
5. THE PEACH BOX / Twist Nail Bangle – Rose Gold / $34 AUD / here